Christmas Edition Student Survey: What Are You Doing For Christmas?

Happy Holidays and Season’s Greetings, Crusaders! Welcome back to another holiday-themed Student Survey! Last year I asked you all what your favorite holiday movies were and this year I sought out to find what your winter break plans look like. Despite the emergence of a new variant, the Covid-19 pandemic seems to be losing momentum. Because of this, more of us are venturing out into the world and traveling again over winter break. Let’s find out what some students have in store this winter!

• Junior Max Korberly plans on going to Disney World – Have fun!
  • Sophomore Daylen Jackson will be taking a cruise to the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, and Venezuela – It may be December, but don’t forget some sunscreen!
  • Sophomore Alessia Messina is traveling to Italy and France – You’ll be having some amazing holiday dinners!
  • Freshman Lily Monteiro plans on seeing Dear Evan Hansen at the Kravis Center – Fun fact, we’ll be seeing it on the same day!
  • Junior Sarah Zacharia will be heading to India this winter break – This sounds amazing, I can’t wait to see some pictures!
  • Senior Bryan Brousseau is currently working on his Secret Santa present – I’ve always wanted to do Secret Santa but I never seem to get around to it.
  • Junior Michael Schnaedelbach will be going to Miami this winter – Sounds like a blast!
  • Freshman Sophia Perez plans on ringing in the New Year in Michigan – Pack some warm clothes, it’s gonna be cold!
  • Junior Gabriela Miller will be celebrating her sister’s graduation from college – Congratulate her on behalf of everyone here at CN Blue Gold! 

These are just a handful of the fantastic plans students have for their Winter Break adventures. We sincerely hope that you all have a Very, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you to everyone who participated in this Student Survey and, as always, stay tuned for the next one! 

Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @cnbluegold