Student Survey Presents…”What’s at the Top of Your Christmas List?”

In this student survey, find out what Newman students are wishing for this Christmas.

This holiday season brings so much joy and laughter and should be the happiest time of the year, right? However, the holidays may also be stressful when it comes to  trying to find that perfect gift. Finding the perfect gift is one of the hardest tasks that one participates in during this season. Lucky for you, I’m here to provide you with some of the top wishlist picks from many Newman students. Of them all, the most popular choices that the students picked includes a new phone (preferably the new iPhone 12 pro max), shoes, or a new laptop.

Here are what some other upperclassmen had to say…

Anna Bibeau (11) would like a Spotify Premium subscription 

Alessia Prenda (11) wants the new Legend of Zelda game or a pair of Beats headphones 

Mir Golabi (12) would like some new clothes 

Maxson Hernandez-Trullijo (11) wants a new soccer jersey 

Rebecca Kueller (12) would like some tickets to Disney World

Felicity Meranda (11) stated that at the top of her list is new clothes.

Arisabelle Pierre-Paul (11) hopes for a pair of lululemon leggings. 

Audrey Lenz (11) said that she hopes to get a dog this year. 

Matthew Martin (11) would like some band and other music posters

We thank all of you who participated in one of the last student surveys for the year. These are some great choices brought up by our students. We hope you can be put to ease with these helpful suggestions and be able to put your mind to rest. Remember to stay on the nice list, Crusaders. 

The CN Blue Gold Newspaper Editors and Staff Writers wish you a very blessed and joyous Christmas. 

Follow us on Instagram to keep up with important school news and updates @cnbluegold