Student Survey: “If I Could Change Something About Our School, I Would…”

Happy Saturday Crusaders! Our students sure do love our campus and all the fun that takes place in and outside of the classroom, but despite all of the goodness that comes from our school, there are always a few things that people want to see more or even less of. This week, I asked some students and teachers what they would change in or about the school if they were given the chance. Here are some of their responses : 

“ If I could change something in Cardinal Newman, it would be cleaner bathrooms. It would cleaner and safer.” 

– Dr. Sinha 

“ I don’t necessarily want to change Cardinal Newman, I just want to learn about other cultures and races. I would love to have groups or clubs where we learn about other peoples ethnicities or backgrounds.” 

– anonymous 

“One thing I would change about Cardinal Newman is having to wearing skirts. I would rather wear shorts because we could do more. We wouldn’t have to worry about bending down or anything.” 

– anonymous 

“One thing I would change about Cardinal Newman is the communication between teachers and students. This would make things run smoother. We would have an agreement on how many tests we are allowed to have in a day.” 

– Isabel Gonzales

“One thing I would change about Cardinal Newman is the lunch line. I wish there were more cash registers in the cafeteria to get more people, that way there would be less of a line.” 

– Anna Bibeau 

“One thing I would change about Cardinal Newman is the hallway. I would like to change them back to how they used to be.” 

– Alexis Omes  

“One thing I would change about Cardinal Newman is that I want Flex to return . Things were more efficient that way; especially for the students.” 

– Siam Alisetti 

Thank you for all your feedback Crusaders! To recommend another survey topic, feel free to DM us on Instagram @cnbluegold

___________________________________________________________________________