CN Blue & Gold

Hannah Garrett

Hannah Garrett, Staff Writer

Hannah Garrett is a Junior at Cardinal Newman High School. Garrett attends St. Paul of the Cross Catholic Church. Garrett has been an active member of the News Club for two years, working as an anchor and camera operator during the live school broadcasts. She has also been involved in the Key Club and Pre-Med Club since sophomore year. Some activities she has done in Key Club include planting trees, ringing bells for the Salvation Army, and making sandwiches for St. Ann Place. Garrett joined Literary Club this year to foster her love of reading and writing. Since freshman year, Garrett has been a lector at her church during the 5 pm Sunday masses. Garrett greatly enjoys playing clarinet as well, having been a member of the CNHS band for two years. Garrett has been volunteering at the Palm Beach County Library (Gardens Branch) since 2015. As a VolunTeen, she shelves books and organizes various crafts for the children's department. Since the fall of last year, Garrett has been participating in the Reading Buddies Program, a deeply enriching experience where she has the opportunity to share her love of reading with younger children by helping them read once a week. In addition to reading, Garrett likes to watch movies and go to baseball games.

All content by Hannah Garrett
Activate Search
Cardinal Newman High School's Online Student Newspaper
Hannah Garrett